Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My angels

God sends angels to protect and guide his men. To make them happy. I have got some angels too. My family and my friends.

My mom gave me two rose flowers today. Two signified my turning twenty two. She also gave me an English translation of autobiography of Emperor Jahangir, Tuzk-e-Jahangiri and another book, 'Madina se White House tak'. And she is proud. Calls aside, a few of the messages that I got were:

*Happy Birthday to my handsome, cool, cute and Babloo friend. (The sender is partially blind actually)

*Happy birthday buddy! Best wishes for your life and exams. Keep singing your melodies.

*Happy b'day mate. You sure know how to get born at the wrong time. (Pointing towards the ongoing exams)

*Treat time! Happy Birthday to you P**** (The sender has a pathological affiliation with P****)

*A very very Happy Birthday! Prayers, Regards and Love! Main **** kar raha tha is liye dair ho gaye. (The sender is actually a fun master)

*My dear doctor! Happy Birthday. May you have many more.

*Happy Birthday baby

*Happy Birthday Abdullah dear!

I look at the bunch of Tulips that lie in my room and that I got today and my eyes well up. I never thought God could bestow so much happiness upon such a sinner.

Thank you all. Thank you for being around me, thank you for making me happy. And thank you God, for every thing. You are the best.

2 comments:

M. Umer Toor said...

I'd like you to accept a simple two words wish (and need not materialized prayers!) Happy Birthday, to you.

(Wrote it myself :)

:-)

Humble regards.
Umer Toor.

Abdullah Shahid said...

Thanks a lot g. Khush rahiye. :-)