Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Anatomy

Good bye anatomy. For the next three years atleast. Though I didnt like you so much but still having passed two solids years with you, I'l miss you. You were tough. And its time you used some contraception; you've got a really big family; gross, general, embryology, histology. Ufff...I dont know how I did ALL that. Anyways Ive got so many memories with you; demonstrators' wrath, professors' revenge, waking nights, one day preps, dissecting those poor dead bodies (I remember their faces), the tinge of formaline penetrating everyones' nose and eyes, the skiagrams, bones, models, dissection hall....just everything. And I can't thank you enough for never disappointing me throughout these two years.

1 comment:

Nouman said...

if i will pass, then i will surely miss the fun in the DH and the Lectures! :)