Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bye bye holidays

University is re-opening from tomorrow and God knows how badly I want the holidays to continue. I want to see movies, I want to read books (non-academic), I want to see Desperate House Wives, Grey's Anatomy, House, I want to play counter strike, I want to sing, I want to hang out with friends, I want to eat out, I want to do that dance practice with friends for my friend's brother's wedding, I want to go shopping with Mom.

This can all occur even now but with much less frequency. Now there would be bone breaking routine, tiring tests, hectic assignments, hospital rounds, robust books (academic), campus politics, diplomacy, hypocrisy, professors' arrogance, professors' rudeness and professors' tyranny.

But there would be this fun part also...friends: non stop laughing, giggling during lectures, cracking filthy jokes, making fun of teachers, giving them nicknames and Al-Karim Bakery.

No comments: