Monday, February 16, 2009

Ocean of books

Mom was more excited than me about the book fair. She bought a couple of books, I bought a couple of books and we were the happiest maan-baita on earth. Now that's why I say moms are better than girl friends. There's no 'breaking of heart', no cheating, no dumping, no suffering, no wastage of money and then there is strong, eternal love. :-D




Above: Caligraphy competition for children. (Debris indicates that the book fair is in Pakistan)


Above: People at this stall claimed that these lamps they have are made from material containing salt and 'a chemical' which emits 'waves' when light passes through it. These waves heal the diseases listed, which are almost all. When I asked them what is that special 'chemical', they said we don't know.  :-D

Above: Painting competition for children



Above: I left a messege on the board too :-)




After these tiring two hours at the book fair, lunch at the nearest restaurant was inevitable :-)

I would love to go to the book fair again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Now that's why I say moms are better than girl friends."

this is the best part of this post..:D !