Saturday, April 4, 2009

A day with friends

Its spring vacations. We had to go out. We decided the old city. Plan was to visit Lahore Fort and offer Jumma Prayer at Badshahi Mosque.

We were sitting there in the mosque and guess what we were talking about.



There was this old man who claimed that he had done M.A in English and had been teaching the subject I forgot where. Well he was fluent in English. From his appearance it didn't look like he could speak like that. He told a little history of the mosque and then he showed this 'trick'. In a confinement of the mosque with high arched ceiling he showed that his voice could resonate. He produced voice of a particular frequency and it did resonate. People were clearly impressed and gave him a little money. Later I told my friends that I often do that in my shower which is bounded by glass.



At Eden Restaurant, Fortress



Laughing ourselves off at my place, watching video of class trip that I made. In this video: Awais, Noman, Mansoor, Tamoor, Salman, Osama, Asad, Azeem and me.

3 comments:

belladonna said...

ummm.. really interesting..i enjoyed watching these videos..i wish you could take me with you to these places as well..;);) !

Nouman said...

AB..
NICE yar! apnay app ko video may dekhnay ka maza ata hay ! :P

Abdullah Shahid said...

Lol. Wish I had a better camera. :-)