Monday, December 8, 2008

Sargodhay da leyla



Someone said, 'People, like sheep, tend to follow a leader - occasionally in the right direction.' Well, this ram has surely come in the wrong direction, as he is going to regret later. And he has destroyed all my belief of domestic sheep being naive and friendly, for he is strong, macho, very very aggressive and perverted, that makes me want to castrate him. I mean jawani sab per aati hai laikin koi tameez bhi hoti hai. And this chilling cold makes me want to rip off his thick wool and rap it around myself. OK...I actually want his spleen too. I'm only going to eat it again next year. I make it in the simplest way: cut it into small cubes, sprinkle some salt and red chili powder and cook it on a pan. After its done, season it with some lemon juice, and it makes my Eid.

I wonder why doesn't the goat and cow population become extinct, provided millions of them are sacrificed in just three days. I think sacrificing them has become a part of natural ecosystem and the same amount is produced every year again. I read some where that the sheep population in New Zealand is actually more than the human population there. Perhaps they might consider slaughtering a few of them?

No comments: