Sunday, November 2, 2008

World Performing arts festival 2008

DAMMNNNNNN!!! Its from 13th to 23rd November, just in between the send ups. I was expecting a delay because they were having a hard time finding the sponsors this year, provided the geo-political instability which also explains their keeping the event in such a low profile. Its just nine days from now and theres no mention of it on any web nor is there any advertisement nor any banners on the road. Well, I'm going to see at least one of my favourite shows. I can't possibly sit on my chair and cram the drugs with all the hustle and bustle going on just a kilometer away from me. :-D I hope that City42 channel provides the live coverage of all shows like they did of the Youth Performing Arts Festival!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No, you should just sit and cram the drugs.. :p